Access is an employment website that enables employers, individuals and industry professionals to connect with USQ students and the USQ Careers & Employability team.
Register with Access
You can register on Access by submitting a request through this site. You will be notified by email once your access has been approved.
If you have registered previously, you will be able to login with your username and password. Please be aware that if you had an account with USQ CareerHub, you will be able to use those log in details.
If you have forgotten your login details you can retrieve them through the forgotten password function or contact us.
What can I use Access for?
When you are registered on Access you will be able to:
- add your organisation's employer profile to the database for students to browse
- list key contacts for your organisation
- advertise career development and employment opportunities on the online job noticeboard (at no cost)
- edit and close your listed vacancies as required
- keep a record of the past vacancies you have listed
- register your attendance for employment events
- contact the Careers and Employability team to express interest in hosting or mentoring a student.
All items you add to Access will be subject to approval by the Careers & Employability team.
Identify the best way forward
The Careers and Employability team have Industry Relationship Consultants who are ready to chat with you about your organisation, your opportunities and assist you with getting the most out of your relationship with USQ.
If you would like to speak directly with an Industry Relationship Consultant, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you to identify the best way forward.
USQ Careers and Employability, Industry Relationship Consultant
Phone: +61 7 4631 2372
At USQ we take your privacy seriously. By signing up to Access your data will be used for employment and related postings, Career & Employability employer engagement opportunities and invitations to attend events. Please note that you can opt out of this at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or ph.4631 2372.