Welcome to Access for Employers

Presenting to our students

We can arrange for you to promote your organisation directly to our students on-campus or via webinar promotion, noting that 70% of students study online at USQ and the remaining 30% study across our three campuses. Presenting directly to our students contribute favourably to your organisation's profile amongst our student cohort, and can have tangible benefits that extend beyond immediate recruitment. 

USQ Careers & Employability can work with you to come up with a format that will suit your needs such as:

  • Group meetings
  • Presentations and information sessions
  • One-on-one interviews
  • Seminars
  • Workshops
  • Networking events
  • Fairs
  • Cocktail evenings
  • Drop-in meet and greets
  • Webinars

Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any opportunities further.