Networking and Industry Panels
USQ Careers & Employability offes a variety of opportunities for employers to network with our student cohort.
Connecting with USQ students enables you to:
- Profile your organisation
- Promote career opportunities within your organisation including graduate, vacation or work experience positions
- Engage with USQ students
- Prepare students for their transition to employment
- Improve the quality of future job candidates by communicating your expectations as to what skills, qualities and experiences applicants should possess
- Showcase your organisation's projects and achievements
- Teach students soft skills such as networking, communication and professionalism through practice
We are happy to discuss with you opportunities to connect with our student cohort.
Some of our existing events, include (but are not limited to):
- Networking Events
- Participation in Industry Panels
- Partnership Events e.g. Branded Networking Evenings
On-campus activities can take place USQ Toowoomba, USQ Springfield and USQ Ipswich.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further.