USQ Industry Mentoring Program
Mentoring a student will provide you with the opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills as well as reflect on your career journey. Make a different in a student's life by helping them learn and grow within your industry.
As a mentor you will have the opportunity to:
- meet prospective employees
- reflect on your own career journey
- enhance your self-esteem
- build larger networks
- reflect and share your experiences
- participate in a student's development
- develop leadership and management skills
- expand on your interpersonal skills
- gain recognition as a mentor
- understand social and academic trends.
Mentors aren't required to assist the student in completing their studies, or guarantee the future employment or work experience.
2019 Industry Mentoring Program
Since 2016, USQ has hosted the Industry Mentoring Program online in order to reach the 70% of USQ students who study online/externally.
Further information about this years' program will be available March 1, 2019. To receive this information please express interest by completing the following form.
If you would like to know more, please contact Careers and Employability on 07 4631 2372 or at email@example.com.